Hethel Innovation Ltd (HIL) are seeking a Site Manager to lead the growth of Scottow Enterprise Park (SEP); a pioneering business park in North Norfolk, utilising an ex-RAF base to provide businesses with space to grow and innovate.
As Site Manager you will lead the development and daily running of the Scottow Enterprise Park. You and your team will be turning the site into a thriving business park whilst maintaining the heritage of the site.
You will drive the site’s growth strategy and operational plans to ensure the newly refurbished buildings are meeting an inspirational customer focused facility. As part of this, you will manage the maintenance and repair of 130 buildings across SEP with the Site Operations Coordinator, our Maintenance Technicians, and network of contractors
Job Description – SEP Site Manager
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and lead the site masterplan
- Capital and maintenance plan development
- Managing the SEP on-site infrastructure
- Landlord and tenant relations
- Lead relevant stakeholder relationships for the site
- Facilities or Property Management training
- RICS accredited training
- Appropriate H&S training
- Facilities management experience including the development and management of maintenance programmes and capital projects
- Understanding and experience of negotiating occupational agreements including leases and licences
Further detail on the role’s responsibilities and personal specification can be found in the attached Job Description.
Scottow Enterprise Park is a 600-acre site in North Norfolk which is home to nearly 150 businesses. This ex-RAF based has Enterprise Zone status under New Anglia LEP and has been set up to help businesses start, grow, and innovate. The ultimate landlord is Norfolk County Council, with HIL having the Head Lease for the site and managing all subleases.
HIL drives economic growth by developing communities of innovative businesses. These communities are underpinned by our properties and supported by our business development offering. We are a small team with big ambitions – we act as one team across our functions with the primary objective of helping SMEs to innovate and become more productive.
To apply for this role, send your CV and cover letter to Sean Curran – firstname.lastname@example.org