We have an exciting new customer service role to handle the enquiries, administration and day to day operations in one of our sites, Hethel Engineering Centre.
The role will suit someone who wants to work in a collaborative environment, where there is an emphasis on customer service, dealing with several workstreams and stakeholders to drive through improvements and changes to improve the tenant experience.
The role is primarily based on delivering an exceptional customer experience to tenants, visitors and stakeholders, whilst overseeing the day to day administration and audit of lease and business support paperwork.
The role is multi-faceted, and responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact in the business.
- Answering the phone and responding to emails, booking appointments and logging all inbound enquiries.
- Qualifying new enquiries
- Cross-selling and upselling services to new and existing customers.
- Receiving and directing tenant requests, queries, or complaints.
- Conducting site visits with guests and potential tenants.
- Acting as a point of contact for tenants on site.
- Overseeing the administration and internal audit processes of the on-site leases and contracts.
- Overseeing the administration and internal audit processes of the business support function of the site.
- Liaising with the Hethel Innovation Business Development Team to ensure that the business support delivery on site is smooth, and hours are logged.
- Working with the site team to ensure that new tenants are inducted smoothly and professionally.
- Updating relevant CRM systems to reflect real-time changes on site.
- Marketing and social media support. Drafting posts, replying to comments and updating all platforms.
- Letting photography and website updates
- Scheduling appointments and diary management.
You will be joining a small team with big ambitions – we act as one team across our functions with the primary objective of helping SMEs to innovate and become more productive. Hethel Innovation drives economic growth by developing communities of innovative businesses. These communities are underpinned by our properties and supported by our business development offering.
Hethel Innovation currently manages two key Norfolk based employment sites, Hethel Engineering Centre and Scottow Enterprise Park which between them provide around 60,000 sq m of employment space for 185 businesses employing nearly 1,000 jobs. The portfolio ranges from modern mixed business space to historic WW2 aircraft hangers and a 50MW solar farm. The company has large growth plans including new business sites and commercial products, such as consultancy and investment services.