We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our team! The Marketing Team are responsible for showcasing the businesses that are members of our sites and wider network. They make sure that our offering is clearly communicated to new and existing customers and are instrumental in maintaining our brand voice and presence, ensuring continuous customer acquisition, as well as sharing opportunities that will help our local businesses grow.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our social media channels and creating engaging content including blogs, graphics, and videos to be used in upcoming marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials (both digital and physical)
- Updating the company website(s) as required
- Maintaining social media channels (Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Producing creative content, including graphics, videos and blog posts
- Creating engaging email campaigns, as well as monthly newsletters
- Creating awareness of and developing the HIL brand
- Data gathering and analysis to inform marketing activity
- Sourcing advertising opportunities
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
Sound like your cup of tea?
If this is a role you’re interested in then you can apply on Indeed using the link below!