We’ve got a really exciting opportunity for an Innovation Advisor to join our team! Our Innovation Advisors are the action arm of the Business Development Team. They specialise in supporting businesses to grow and are experts in business, innovation and in bringing the best out of people. The aim of an Advisor is to enable businesses to focus and to help guide them towards what is best for them and their future.
The primary role of an Innovation Advisor is to undertake and support the delivery of Hethel Innovation’s business support offer. Operating as a consultancy, the aim of the team is to facilitate business improvement through a range of products including but not limited to:
- Business strategy creation
- Business mentoring
- Design sprints
- Training courses
- Marketing support
- Signposting to additional resources including funding
- Support businesses by delivering business mentoring and advice
- Deliver HIL design sprints, supporting our clients to develop their business strategies, company structures, project management styles, leadership capabilities and marketing and branding strategies
- Lead and deliver Agile Project Management Training and Agile Interventions in businesses
- Proactively and continuously develop new products and services which will be delivered to our clients
- Foster the community of innovators across regional businesses and Hethel members
- Regularly meet with Members across both Hethel Engineering Centre and Scottow Enterprise Park
- Contribute to sales targets set for Innovation Advisors
If this is a role you’re interested in then you can apply by sending your application to Fleur Kaur via the details in the specification below!